Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Recently in the Bathtub...

Here's the picture I promised of Joey in the bathtub, taken this week. See her chin?...the first one :) She really loves bath time. Look how big she's getting! I'm going to have to move to the bathtub soon, even if we stay in the baby tub. She kicks her feet at the bottom of it to "stand" up, and when I wash her hair, water gets all over the floor. As an update to my NC post, she didn't laugh this week...but we're close. I tried several times to illicit a laugh and all I got were funny faces that said "what are you doing, mother??" and a couple of tears to boot. So for now, I'll stop tormenting my daughter and wait patiently. Today we are going to a wedding on the beach. Our last wedding, Joey pooped both on her pretty dress (that never made it's day view) and me! Yesterday she had the most poops since birth, so I'm curious as to what outfit she'll actually end up wearing. Stay tuned to your favorite local blog to find out.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home