Interesting Ministry
Hey all. Some of you have been wondering where the Lord may lead us overseas, and we are right there with you. Take a look at an interesting organization that builds orphan villages in Africa. Rich and I are looking into it at the present time. We'll let you know if is indeed where the Lord is leading us.
http://www.rafiki-foundation.org/
Also to see a 18 minute video of the work going on there, check out "In My Father's House" on Tenth Presbyterian church's website. scroll a little when you get to the page.
http://www.tenth.org/index.php?id=24
if this doesn't work for you go to www.tenth.org and click on ministries on the top menu bar and then missions on the menu bar to the left of the screen.
Other than this piece of news, things on the homefront are quiet. I'll post pics soon of our Mother/Daughter weekend that Joey and I went on with the Shoemaker's.
http://www.rafiki-foundation.org/
Also to see a 18 minute video of the work going on there, check out "In My Father's House" on Tenth Presbyterian church's website. scroll a little when you get to the page.
http://www.tenth.org/index.php?id=24
if this doesn't work for you go to www.tenth.org and click on ministries on the top menu bar and then missions on the menu bar to the left of the screen.
Other than this piece of news, things on the homefront are quiet. I'll post pics soon of our Mother/Daughter weekend that Joey and I went on with the Shoemaker's.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home