Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Big Smiles!



Could help but post this picture of our litte 7 month old. She's really starting to show a personality. Lately she's taken to scrunching up her nose when she smiles. It's very endearing.
We had a great time at Winter Conference. We missed the old crew who used to always be there. Jacob missed the Moreau boys ALOT! Everything ran smoothly and I think students were blessed by the speaker and their time there. As always Sandy Cove was great in their accomodations. It wasn't too cold, so people could enjoy the outside.
We leave for Texas this week. For some reason I feel as though I've been unpacking and packing all month long. This will be Johanna's first plane ride. Thankfully, it's not a long one. She's a pretty easy baby so far, so I'm not worried. We'll be meeting with the Rafiki group about their work in Liberia. On that note, Rich and Jacob are going with Tenth on a short term trip to Liberia this March. I can't believe Jacob is going to Africa before me! But we decided that taking Johanna wouldn't be wise for just a 11 day trip. So Jacob will go and help the team out. He's really excited about it. I'm of course going to use this as a school assignment and have him research Liberia and perhaps the effects of war on kids or something like that.
We'll keep you updated on where in the world are the Shoemakers headed!!
May God keep you and bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home