Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Birthday wishes!


Happy Birthday to all you March birthday babies (including myself) Just found out I now share my birthday with Baby Nash. Very cool! My birthday was very nice. It's going to be a three week celebration. First we had dinner last week at Rich's mom/dad's. On the actual day we celebrated by cutting school to half a day and going to the Franklin Institute and eating at Applebees. Rich and I had our "adult" dinner on Monday at the Melting Pot. It was very good, we were beyond stuffed afterwards, which surprised us because we probably had about 4oz of meat between the two of us. Next week, I'll be up in Reading and will celebrate with my family.
We had two one year old parties to go to on the 1st. One in the Poconos for Jasmine and the other in our neighborhood for Nickolas. Joey was called the little "french" girl all day. She looked really cute in her outfit though. We missed the cake for Jasmine so I can't say if she had as much fun as Nickolas did. Joey will get her chance in just 4 short months. Summer will be here before you know it.

love, the Shoemakers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home