Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

First booboo!


Joey had her first boo-boo this weekend. I neglected to fasten the belt on her when I sat her in her chair for lunch. So after lunch, I took the tray to empty it in the trash which I normally do (thinking that she was fastned in). But since she wasn't fastend in, she leaned forward and fell onto the floor. It was horrible -one second, I'm clearing the tray, and then "thud". Ohh! did she cry, it broke our hearts. She had a little nob on her head and a small cut on her lip. Rich was home, thankfully, so he checked her over.
This is a picture after the "incident", she had a good nap, and all was forgotten. (For her anyway, I couldn't fall asleep that night, kept hearing the "thud").
She's pulling herself up onto everything, has had many other fallings. She's ACTIVE now...please keep her in your prayers for safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home