Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Just the girls!

Just a short photo show and recap on what Joey and I have been up to since the guys have been away.

We felt the sunshine on our faces! Today not counting...we enjoyed the glimpses of spring. It's coming!!

We took a trip up to Reading. My sister and I went shopping (belated birthday gift) and Joey stayed with Nana. After walking her around (she says it was about 3miles) Joey fell asleep. This is how my sister and I found them when we returned.


We visited my sister at her job and had breakfast with her. All her co-workers thought Joey was beautiful.

We went to Nana's work, and visited my grandmother, Joey's great-grandmom. In time, she may actually let her hold her without screaming for me. My nephew, Cyrus, didn't have to be at school until noon, so he was able to hang out with us.

Last but not least, I finished this sweater for Joey. I'm okay with the colder weather (for a time) because now she can actually wear it.


We've also had several friends over for craft nights, dinners, etc. Our guys will be home soon and we are really excited to have them back and learn about their experience in Liberia. Hope you enjoyed the show. Come back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home