Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Liberia Update #4

Rich called this morning (7:30a our time) and they were on their way home. They had some difficulty leaving the seminary they were staying at, but arrived at the airport with plenty of time to call home. It's hard to believe that they will be traveling for so long. They are due to get in at 3:10pm to the Philly airport. Now I see why people get so affected by jet-lag. I can't imagine (though one day I shall see) how messed up your body gets when you lose so many hours in travel.
They are due into the London airport by 10:50am tomorrow morning. Please pray for them as they travel. You know how us Shoemaker's travel (drama), though I'm not with them, so they'll probably be okay.
Prayer request
1. safety in flight/travel
2. sleep!
3. no delays...
4. closure for the team
5. re-entry -they were witness to a drastically different culture and lifestyle than our own. Pray that what they saw would continue to stick in their hearts and affect the way they live here in America.
6. those left behind -pray for the orphans and caretakers. There is much work that continues to be needed. Pray for those workers who are still there, that they will continue to be ambassadors for Christ.
7. our future...pray for Rich and I as we reconnect and pray about our future in missions.

Thanks to all of you who have been our prayer warriors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home