Shoemaker Family

This is our family blog. Written mostly by Ana, Rich may surprise you with a post now and then. We are a missions minded Christian family with two adorable kids. So both of those will be the majority of the topics of our posts. Enjoy!

Monday, August 06, 2007

New site!

Today I took a class at the Apple store and learned all about iWeb! The result is a new site. Book mark it, I'll be using it from now on..

http://web.mac.com/mrsshoe04

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Besther said…

    Hi Rich & Ana! How cool to find your blog...I didn't know you were friends with the Mosleners....Katie & I were roommates for a year at Geneva and Matt & I were RAs together...so cool to read about what you are up to and see pics of the kids. Joey is growing up so quickly and is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the camp pics too...what a cool kid you have! anyway, good to check in on you guys. we have a blog about our move www.besthersbigadventure.blogspot.com you can see some pics of utah. we are loving it! give our love at church...we miss you all! Esther & Ben Hardy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home